BSC Spectroscopy Guess Paper 2022
BSC Spectroscopy Guess Paper
Most Important Questions of Spectroscopy
- What is spectroscopy? Discuss the various types of spectroscopy with respect to electromagnetic radiation.
- What arc electromagnetic radiations? Name different parts of them. How can different parts of electromagnetic radiations be differentiated.
- Define the Beer-Lambert law. Give their limitations.
- Explain the difference between:
(a) Allowed transition and forbidden transition.
(b) Chromophore and auxochrome.
(c) Bathochromic shift and hypsocluomic shift.
- Describe the various parts of a.uv-visible spectrometer- and their working.
- How will you measure the concentration of KMn04 solution by uv-visible spectroscopy?
- How is IR spectrometer different from a uv-visible spectronieter?
- Discuss the vibrational modes of molecules responsible for an IR spectrum.
- Give the IR stretching wave number of C- N, C=0, N-H and O-H groups.
- Discuss the interpretation of different peaks of 1-hexene.
- Write down the applications of uv-visible and IR spectroscopy.
Further into the future, 5G will also have an impact on connected vehicles. An autonomous car will, for example, be able to communicate with road signs in order to regulate its speed so as not to have to stop at a red light, and thus make traffic flow more smoothly.
On the education side , the best network will promote digital education . With the mobile class, intended to guarantee educational continuity , the devices leave schools with students and teachers. A good connection will make it possible to fully utilize the educational potential of digital parks and their management solutions .
Innovations for Industry 4.0