What are the Characteristics of Phylum Arthropoda
Characteristics of Phylum Arthropoda
- i) Artho mean jointed and poda means foot.
- ii) So jointed legs are present in these animals.
iii) They are versatile animals. So they found in air, land and water.
- iv) The bodies of these animals is segmented.
- v) Their body is covered with hard she” made up of chitin.
- vi) Their common examples are prawn, crab, spider, insects etc.
vii) One third of this phylum consists of insects.
Security The impact of a book on vision is important, since the pleasure of reading is incomparable with the deterioration of health. In terms of security, both paper and electronic versions are the same. Digitized text is displayed on a dim LCD screen, often equipped with an anti-glare effect, thereby reducing eye strain during reading.