What are the Characteristics of Phylum Echinodermata
Characteristics of Phylum Echinodermata
- i) These are called Echinodermata because their body is covered with spines and sprnes.
- ii) These animals are unique.
iii) All animals of this phylum are exclusively marine.
- iv) All animals have internal skeleton.
- v) They also have a water vascular system.
- vi) They have gills to respire.
vii) Their common examples are sea star, brittle star, sea urchin etc.
Cost – The hard option will be more expensive as high quality paper is used.
Durability – Paperbacks have poor protection and begin to lose their attractive appearance after the first reading. Therefore, their term of use is shorter.
Quality – in the solid version, the paper is thicker, does not undergo rapid wear.
Cover – hardcover made of thick cardboard. Additional protection is provided to increase the period of use.