Chemistry 9th Class Guess Paper 2022
Chemistry 9th Class Guess
Questions # 20
- Define chemical bond.
- What is meant by metric bond?
- Differentiate between lone pair and bond pair of electrons.
- Differentiate between Polar and non polar covalent bond.
- Describe at least two necessary conditions for the formation of a covalent bond.
- How coordinate covalent bond is formed in the hydronium ion?
- What is the cause of polarity in covalent bond?
- What type of covalent bond is formed in nitrogen molecule?
- Why have water polar covalent bonds?
- Define ionic bond, explain different steps in the formation of NaCr.
- What is a triple covalent bond, explain with an example?
- What is a coordinate covalent bond? Explain it with example.
- What is metallic bond? Explain the metallic bonding with the help of a diagram.
- Explain double covalent bond with the help of an example.
- Define hydrogen bonding. Explain how these properties affect the physical properties of compound.
- Define ionic bond and Why ionic compounds are easily soluble in water?
- Define coordinate covalent bond. How it is formed. Explain with examples.
Questions # 21
- Differentiate between Oxidizing agents and Reducing agents with the help of an example.
- Define reducing agent.
Questions # 22
- Which form of sculpture exists at room temperature?
- Define transition temperature.
- What is absolute temperature?
- What is general principle of solubility?
- What is absolute zero temperature?
- What is the effect of temperature on solubility?
- Define pressure and write its unit.
- What is vapor pressure and how it is affected by intermolecular forces?
- Why is vapour pressure higher at high temperature?
- Define atmospheric pressure.
Questions # 23
- Briefly describe the electrolysis of water.
- What is electrolysis?
- Describe the process that take place in the electrolysis of molten NaCI.
Questions # 24
- How can distinguish between solution and pure solvent?
- How you can explain the solute-solvent interaction to prepare a NaCl solution?
- Define solute and solvent.
- Differentiate between solute and solvent with examples of each.
Questions # 25
- Define aqueous solution.
- What does mean by unsaturated solution?
- Define super saturated solution When we dissolve 20 g of NaC1 in 400 cm3 of solution, what will be its molarity?
- What is molarity and give its formula to prepare molar solution?
- How much NaOH is required to prepare 500cm3 of 0.4M solution?
- What is the major difference between a solution and a mixture?
- Describe different ways of expressing the percentage composition of a solution.
- Describe Nelson’s Cell for the manufacture of Caustic soda from brine solution.
- What is meant by Molar Solution? How it is prepared.
- Compare the characteristics of solution, colloid and suspension.
- Why a solution is considered mixture?
- Differentiate between dilute solution and concentrated solutions with a common example.
- Why the alloys are considered solutions?
Questions # 26
- Define electron electivity.
- Define electro chemistry.
- How electro negativity does differ from electron affinity?
- What is electro negativity?
- What is the relationship between electro positively and ionization energy?
- What is relationship between electro negativity and polarity?
- Describe the trends of electro negativity in a period and in a group.
Questions # 27
- Why chlorine can accept only 1 electron?
- When does an electron emit or absorb energy?
Questions # 28
- What are synthetic adhesives?
- What you know about Epoxy adhesives?
Ginkgo biloba is a tall (up to 30 m) deciduous tree common in Japan, Korea, China and some other countries of the East. Its petiolate leaves have a bilobed leaf blade (hence the name of the species). Ginkgo is used to green cities. Residents of the East have long been using fried ginkgo seeds for food. In folk medicine, a decoction of its leaves is used for diseases of the vessels of the brain.
SOCIETY EGE WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW. SOCIAL STUDIES AT SCHOOL: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Unified State Examination in Social Studies is the most popular elective test: in 2017, 55% of all graduates passed it. Social studies will be useful for admission to the faculties of law, management, state and municipal government. At first glance, social science is a simple subject, preparation for which requires only common sense and a broad outlook. At the same time, graduates lose sight of the difficult sections on economics, politics and law with a large number of concepts that need to be known by heart. We’ve put together a few tips to help you prepare for your social studies exam in the remaining six months.
The social studies exam in 2018 consists of 29 tasks. The first part includes 20 tasks with a short answer in the form of a phrase or a sequence of letters. The second part consists of 9 tasks that require a detailed answer. The exam covers five main thematic modules: man and society, social relations, economics, politics, and law. The exam lasts 3 hours 55 minutes.
Does this concern Russia? Quite! Today, the first students and schoolchildren from Russia began to go abroad in the early 1990s. with the beginning of the formation of a layer of wealthy people. With the growth of prosperity in large cities, the flow of departures is becoming more and more. Now the number of Russian students abroad is measured in thousands.