Difference between Real image and Virtual image Physics
Real image and Virtual image Physics
- Real image is formed when rays after reflection actually meet at a point.
- Real image is inverted and can be seen on a screen.
- It has a physical existence. I
- Virtual image is farmed when rays do not actually meet but appear to diverge from a point.
- Virtual image is erect and cannot be seen on a screen.
- It does not have a physical existence.
All the benefits of distance learning Education has always been the most important stage in the formation of a person, because it is training in various sciences, or in a certain industry that helps him in the future to become an excellent specialist in a particular field of activity. It is for this reason that most employers choose to hire people with a college degree as it is necessary to move up the career ladder. However, at the same time, quite a lot of young people start their careers before entering universities.