What Are Some Effects of Drugs on the Nervous System
Effects of Drugs on the Nervous System
- i) Excessive or harmful social case of drug is considered as drug abuse.
- ii) Drug abuse effect many people, their families.
iii) Many drugs are harmful to brain and causes loss of memory, weakening of nerves etc.
- iv) The excessive use of alcohol can cause stomach problems. It can also effect on lungs and liver.
- v) Drugs can also effect on gametes, which result in abnormal children.
- vi) Drugs also affect the general health of a person.
But the cons, of course, cannot be avoided. All readers with such a screen are black and white. Color Elink models are under development, and the display quality on them is very inferior to other technologies. Also, e-ink books are significantly more expensive than others. And, of course, due to the peculiarities of the screen on such readers it is impossible to watch videos, use the Internet and view photos, that is, of course, all this is possible, but with considerable inconvenience. For these purposes, there are tablet computers and readers with LCD or LCD displays.