What is Head to Tail Rule in Physics
Head to Tail Rule
Suppose we have two vector A and B having the different magnitude and direction.
- First of all chose a suitable scale and representation of all the vector have been drawn on the paper.
- Put all the vector for finding the resultant of given vector such that the head of the first vector join the tail of the second vector.
- Now join the tail of the first vector with tail of the second vector such that it join the two vector with head to head and tail to tail by another.
- The new vector R will be the resultant of the given vector.
- It can be measured by the Dee or any suitable mean. This method is called the head to tailor or tip to tail rule.
Relieves stress and tension Is it worth spending time reading books: pros and cons Another reason why you need to read books. By focusing on reading, you free your head from negative thoughts, worries, worries. Thus, you are distracted from stress. When reading, you are transported into another reality, imbued with the story of the characters, empathize. This state is compared to a breath of fresh air, allowing you to forget about problems at least for a while.