What are the Main Causes of Tooth Decay
Main Causes of Tooth Decay
- i) Main cause is sugar coating left by sugary food in teeth.
- ii) These sugars convert into acid by bacteria.
iii) The acid damages the enamel and infects the dentine and pulp cavity.
- iv) Sugary solution makes a hard layer with the passage of time and difficult to remove. This scum is called plaque.
- i) In order to avoid plaque tooth should be cleaned daily.
- ii) We should eat less sugar and sticky foods.
iii) We should clean our teeth after eating sugary or sticky food.
- iv) Balanced died should be taken.
For many, working with a paper edition seems to be more convenient and easy. The home library allows its owner to re-read his favorite works from time to time, as well as instill in children a love of reading. The work is in paper form, will not break if it falls to the floor and does not run out. Any work on paper can be bought inexpensively in a bookstore or found in a library.Which is better – an e-book or a paper one? Important! According to research, reading text on paper significantly improves the perception of information.