Prove that Oxygen is Released during Photosynthesis
Oxygen is Released during Photosynthesis
- i) Place a funnel over the shoot of hydra (water plant) in a beaker of water.
- ii) Invert a test tube filled with water over funnel.
iii) Place funnel such that water can freely circulate.
- iv) Now keep the apparatus in sunlight for some time.
- v) Bubbles of gas will soon appear from cut end of stem.
- vi) Bubbles rise and gather in test tube. Remove test tube when filled.
vii) The match stick will burn with flame show that tube is rich with oxygen.
viii) So it is proved that oxygen is released during photosynthesis.
e-mail the book can be taken anywhere, providing yourself with reading for months, if not years in advance; As for the load on the eyes, I don’t feel any discomfort, maybe because I have been reading texts from the screen for more than 25 years. Each person has their own preferences. Some people like to turn the pages of a paper book, others like to slide their finger across the screen. I will list the most important, in my opinion, advantages and disadvantages. Weight and compactness. Of course, an e-book is much lighter and more compact than a paper one, and it is convenient to take it on the road.