TOP 10 Tourist Attractions in Chicago
Tourist Attractions in Chicago
Are you searching for the TOP 10 Tourist Attractions in Chicago, then you have reached the right place as we are going to discuss the most attractive places or top 10 places to visit in Chicago.
Let’s take a look
1. At the historic Navy Pier, you can find many restaurants, shops and entertainment, as well as Crystal Gardens (an indoor botanical park).
2. Visit the Art Institute of Chicago, one of the world’s great art museums with collections dating back to 3000 BC. through the present.
3. Chicago Botanic Garden – This 385-acre, living museum has 23 specialized gardens spread across a series of islands and lakes with year-round exhibits, festivals, tours, and special events. 4. In Millennium Park. You will discover a modern collection of architecture and landscape design.
4. Chicago’s famous “Magnificent Mile” on Michigan Avenue will amaze you with its high-rise shopping malls with luxury stores, unique stores and trendy stores.
6. Take a trip to the Field Museum, where you can descend into an Egyptian tomb, view a glowing lava flow, and learn about world cultures and environments.
7. Visit the Frank Lloyd Wright Preserve in Oak Park and take a tour of the famous architect’s historic home and studio.
8. Visitors to the Chicago Shedd Aquarium can visit the world’s largest indoor aquarium, which features over 22,000 aquatic animals from around the world.
9. There are plenty of sporting events with the Chicago Cubs and White Sox baseball teams, Blackhawks hockey, Bears football and Bulls basketball team.
10. The Lyric Opera of Chicago is one of the world’s greatest opera companies, renowned internationally for its artistic excellence, world-class artists and first-class productions.