What are the Two Types of Reproduction
Two Types of Reproduction
There are two types of reproduction:
1) Asexual Reproduction:
It is type of reproduction which takes place without involvement of gametes and all the offspring are produced from single parent by mitotic cell division. The different methods of asexual reproduction are binary fission, multiple fission, budding, spore formation, vegetative propagation, regeneration and parthenogenesis.
- i) This method is efficient.
- ii) A shorter time is taken for this process.
- i) Non-mixing of hereditary material does not improve the genetic make up.
- ii) This method does not produce variety among the descendents.
iii) If environmental conditions changes accidentally for a particular species, this would result in the death of all members of that species.
2) Sexual Reproduction:
It is type of reproduction which takes place with the involvement of gametes.
- i) Genetic variability is produced due to mixing of hereditary materials.
- ii) Genetic variability helps the organism to live successfully in changing environment.
iii) Some offspring would survive, if most of them are wiped off by a disease
This invention was immediately liked by many students, as well as people whose work is related to the processing of a large amount of information. After all, it is very difficult to carry large bulky books with you, and such a device will allow you to take with you both the entire course of literature for a semester, as well as your favorite works of fiction, or maybe something else, because an e-book can contain any textual information. How to choose an e-book that will be useful in your business, study, and so on?