What are the importance of Angiosperms
Importance of Angiosperms
- i) Many angiosperms are source of food e.g. wheat, rice, maize etc.
- ii) Many important constituents of our food are obtained from angiosperms e.g. canola, mustard, coconut etc.
iii) Sugar and Gur is obtained from sugarcane.
- iv) Many vegetables are obtained.
- v) Many fruits are obtained.
- vi) Many plants are used as fodder of animals.
vii) Many medicines are obtained and prepared from angiosperms.
viii) Timber is obtained from many angiosperms.
- ix) Angiosperms provide wood to prepare furniture and sports goods.
- x) Fiber for making ropes is obtained from angiosperms.
- xi) Large trees provide shelter and shade to animals and birds.
The quick search menu allows you to find a book by genre, author, title, series. On the site’s forum, you can discuss your favorite book with other readers. Going on a trip, on a business trip, on vacation or visiting friends in another city, you want to take a stack of your favorite books with you in your luggage. There is no room in your luggage for them. Then your favorite gadget and application for reading books in different formats becomes salvation.