What is the importance of Gymnosperms
Importance of Gymnosperms
- i) They produce timber, which is excellent building material.
- ii) Their wood is also used in making furniture.
iii) Many useful medicines are obtained from them.
- iv) Many conifers yield turpentine and resins.
- v) Some gymnosperms are grown in plants in homes, parks and along the roads.
- vi) Its one species ‘chilghoza’ is a dry fruit.
E-book: advantages and disadvantages With the advent of e-books into our lives, many reading lovers were very happy. Still: in one gadget you can store several hundred, or even thousands of books! In addition, you can read anywhere: on the subway, bus, tram … But there are also opponents of e-books, who believe that flipping through paper pages is much better. Another advantage of electronic “readers” is their compactness. It can be easily put in a bag or even a pocket. And often they don’t even need a separate cover.