Write the General Characteristics of Algae
General Characteristics of Algae
- i) Algae are simple eukaryotes.
- ii) They are chlorophyllous and can prepare their own food.
iii) They have cellulose in cell wall.
- iv) Their reproductive organs are unicellular and body is simple.
- v) They are placed in kingdom protista.
- vi) They are mostly aquatic.
vii) There are three types of thallus found in algae:
- Unicellular thallus are single celled but they can perform all the activities of life.
- Colonial thallus make a simple colony. Many similar cells are embedded in a common mucilaginous mass.
- Filamentous thallus have many cells joined from end to end to form a long filament.
viii) Algae reproduced both sexually and asexually.
- ix) There are 23,000 species of algae.
- x) Large groups of algae are Green algae, Brown algae, Red Algae, Golden brown algae, and Diatoms.
It is difficult to imagine business and management without analytics. These areas require a constant search and research of new strategies that will be elastic to the conditions of functioning of one or another economic entity, the development of innovations and the processing of various data. So, among the professional opportunities of analytics, one can single out the most popular and prestigious ones today: brokerage, financial analytics, marketing, economic and sociological research and the search for various alternative solutions for different types of activities