Write Short Note on Blood Group
Short Note on Blood Group
- i) Although blood of all look alike but it is different chemically.
- ii) This difference is present due to different substances present in Erythrocytes (RBC). These chemical substances are called antigens.
iii) On the basis of antigens and antibodies human blood can be classified into A, B, AB, and 0 blood groups. This is knows as ABO system of blood groups.
- iv) Antigens are of two types A and B.
- v) Persons with blood group O are called universal donors . They do not have any antigens A or B so they can donate their blood to a person with any type of blood group.
- vi) Persons with blood group AB are called universal recipient. They can receive each type of blood because they can receive each type of blood.
vii) Blood groups can also be further divided into (+ve) or (-ev) groups on the basis of Rh System. Rh System also affects on donors or recipient.
The easiest and most unambitious way to declare yourself as a newcomer to the world of writing is to publish your book electronically. Due to the fact that online services will have their own audience, in the future they will be interested in the book and want to buy a paper version. Self-publishing the book is suitable for already well-known authors on the network or those who wish to design several gift books. This is quite beneficial, since there is no need to coordinate your creation, its design and texts. Also, publishing rights are not assigned. And in case of success, the publishing house will write to the author and offer cooperation at no cost.