Write Short Note on Heart Attack
Short Note on Heart Attack
Heart Attack is caused due to narrowing and thickening of arteries due to deposition of cholesterol, fibrin and cellular debris.
- i) Heart needs continuous energy and continuous supply of blood to work. If heart did not receive required energy and blood the cardiac muscles die and person leads to heart attack.
- ii) High level of cholesterol in blood can cause heart attack.
iii) Increased smoking and sedentary life style can cause heart attack.
- iv) The blood clot in arteries can also cause heart attack.
- i) If sufficient supply of blood to heart is increased then it can recover the damage of heart tissues.
- ii) Angina is a mild type of heart attack. In this disease person feels pain in chest and left arm and shoulder.
iii) Heart attack can be avoided by doing exercise daily and with proper dieting.
Programs for children What are the courses for? It is recommended to give preference to online programming courses. It’s better than one language learning sites. These courses are required to learn and practice basic skills for 2 to 3 weeks or months. The lessons are like lectures at the university. An example of good training: “CS50” – free training lessons, high quality content. Another effective technique is parsing someone else’s code. Take any code and disassemble it for bugs, errors, inaccuracies so you can practice visually distinguishing between errors and problems. You can use an incremental hacker approach.