Write Short Note on Spirogyra
Short Note on Spirogyra
- i) It is multicellular filamentous green alga.
- ii) It is found in fresh water ponds, lakes and streams.
iii) Filamentous thallus consists of many cylindrical cells which are joined from end to end to form long, unbranched filaments.
- iv) Each cell of spirogyra is usually twice as long as broad.
- v) Cell wall is made up of cellulose.
- vi) Near cell wall a large central cell sap filled vacuole is present.
vii) Nucleus is also present near vacuole.
viii) Pyrenoids are located in a row for storing starch.
- ix) It grows in length by cell division.
- x) It reproduces both sexually and asexually.
Which book is better bound: hardcover or paperback, the benefits of hardcover versus paperback A wide assortment, since novice authors who do not have a large number of fans are published in paperback. This is a great chance for a writer to find their audience. Easier manufacturing process compared to hardcover. In the latter case, special equipment is required.