9th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2022
9th Class Chemistry Guess
Questions # 1
- Give two properties of neutrons.
- How many neutrons are present in C-12 and C-13?
- Do you know any element having no neutrons in its atoms?
Questions # 2
- Why the second ionization energy of an element is higher than first one?
- What do you mean by blocks in a periodic table and why elements were placed in blocks?
- For an element Z = 92, A = 238. Calculate the number of electron and proton in it.
- What is the definition of the element according to the Robert Boyle?
- What is the significance of the symbol of an element?
- Define Boyle’s Law and verify with an example.
- What type of elements from metallic bond?
- Define Avogadro’s number.
- Which element has the highest electro negativity?
- What type of elements have tendency of sharing of electrons?
- Why and how elements arranged in a period?
- What type of elements are metals?
- Write down the names of elements of group 1 with their symbols?
- Define Boyle’s rule?
Questions # 3
- Write two chemical properties of metals and non-metals.
- Define metal, give two examples.
- Write down the name of four least reactive metals.
- Compare any four physical properties of metals and non-metals.
- What are important physical characteristics of metals?
- Why reactivity of metals increase drown the group?
- How non-metals are essential part of our body structure?
- Which metal is used for metal work?
- State the physical properties of metals
- What is the trend of variation it densities of alkali metals?
- Metals are good conductor of electricity. Why?
- What are transition metals?
- How oxygen reacts with group II A metals?
Questions # 4
- Why silver and gold are least reactive?
- Give properties and uses of gold?
- Which is lighter than aluminum of gold?
- Give the applications of silver. Why platinum is used for making Jewellery?
- Can pure gold be used for making electrical wires?
Questions # 5
- Give the Properties of dipole-dipole forces.
- Define dipole interactions. How are they created?
Questions # 6
- Write down any two properties of canal rays.
- Give two properties of positive rays.
- Write down two properties, of cathode rays.
- What conclusion you derive from these properties.
- How are cathode rays produced?
- What is the nature of charge on cathode rays?
- What are its five major characteristics?
Questions # 7
- Define atomic mass unit. Why is it needed?
- Define atomic number and mass number.
- What are SI units of atomic radius?
- Define Tri-atomic and Hetero-atomic.
- Why do atoms react?
- How can you define atomic radius?
- What is Luther Meyer’s atomic volume curve?
- What is meant by atomic size? Write its unit.
- What are the salient features of Rutherford’s atomic model?
- How Rutherford discovered that atom has a nucleus located at the centre of the atom?
- What are the defects of Rutherford atomic model?
- Give two postulates of Bohr’s atomic theory.
- How it is related to gram?
- What is the relative atomic mass?
- Find out the mass of 3 moles of oxygen atoms.
- Why the size of atom decreases in a period?
- How to atoms follow octet rule?
- What is trend of atomic radius in period and group?
- Calculate the number of atoms in 10 grams of Aluminum (Al).
- Differentiate between Homo atomic and Hetero atomic molecules.
- How is periodicity of properties dependent upon number of protons in an atom?
- Calculate the number of moles, number of molecule atoms present in 6 grams of water.
- How was it proved that electrons are fundamental particles of an atom?
- Give basic postulates of Bohr’s atomic theory.
- Give the electronic configuration of carbon atom.
Questions # 8
- Give the physical properties of sodium and its uses.
- Write any two uses of sodium.
- Why does sodium make ionic bond with chlorine?
- Why does sodium forma chemical bound with chloride?
- Why magnesium is harder than sodium.
Questions # 9
- Write down two uses of calcium.
- Give physical properties of calcium and its uses.
- Why calcium is more electropositive tan to magnesium?
- Write the chemical formulae of Aluminium Sulphate and Calcium Phosphate.
Questions # 10
- Define and explain Charles’s Law of gasses.
- Whether the density of gases increases on cooling? Explain.
- Why are the densities of gases lower than that of liquids?
- Why the gases are compressible?
- Why noble gases are not reactive?
- Can you cool a gas by increasing it volume?
Questions # 11
- What is meant by volume / volume %?
- What do you mean by %-mass / mass?
- Give the example and formula of mass by volume percent.
- There are 3.01 x 1023 molecules of CO2 present in a container.
- Calculate the number of moles of coal in the given mass.
- Calculate the number of moles and its mass. You have a piece of coal (carbon) weighing 9.0 grams.
- How can you differentiate between molecular formula, formula mass and empirical formula?
Calculate the number of moles of coal in the given mass.
A disinterested worker whose goal is to serve an hour (or even less), get paid and forget about the student, is immediately visible. If this is a master of his craft three times, if a person does not like to teach, then he will not teach anything. You should not tolerate an optional, not punctual, lazy and irritable tutor just because he has a wealth of experience and good reviews. If a student needs a tutor, do not hesitate to attend the first lesson; See how accessible the material is. Many shrug it off, they say, I don’t understand anything about this, then I’ll see it according to the estimates. If you do not understand what was said in the lesson, then the child, all the more, did not understand anything. Observe how quickly the teacher is pissed off by the student’s lack of understanding. Even if in your presence he will be restrained, tension in communicationwill let you know. And there are enough screams for children at school.
On the Internet, school workers with many years of experience are in priority. This is understandable: no one wants to risk money, giving a chance to unfamiliar students, who are the majority on electronic exchanges. In fact, youth should not be neglected, but it is necessary to carefully study the questionnaires.