What are the Characteristics of Phylum Nematoda
Characteristics of Phylum Nematoda
- i) They are also called round worms.
- ii) They have elongated bodies and both end of the body are pointed.
iii) Digestive system is present as a tubular straight canal.
- iv) Mouth is present in anterior and anus is present in posterior.
- v) Free-living nematodes are found in upper layer of soil, fresh water and in seawater.
- vi) Their common examples are Ascaris, Hook Worm, Filaria, and Trichinella etc.
But e-books are more practical: Compact – unlike printed versions, they are lightweight and lightweight, and the need for recharging is easily solved by purchasing a portable battery. Variable – when choosing the right product, you can choose the option to your taste: not only the size, but also the design, color, etc. And by adding a stylish cover to the purchase, you can give the product an exquisite look that is not inferior to the cover of a printed edition.