Describe the Process of Asexual Reproduction in Bacteria
Process of Asexual Reproduction in Bacteria
- i) Bacteria reproduce asexually through binary fission.
- ii) Binary fission takes place about every 20 minutes.
iii) Bacteria have a single circular chromosome made of DNA.
- iv) When DNA molecule replicates, it results in the formation of two chromosomes.
- v) These two chromosomes move towards opposite sides.
- vi) Middle portion of cell membrane invaginates inwards. When it meets at centre it separates into two halves.
vii) New cell wall is deposited between two cross cell membranes.
viii) The daughter bacteria grow to their normal size, and then separate from one another.
Typical clichés began to prevail in the texts, poetry ceased to be graceful and light-winged. And take the poems about the Caucasus by Pushkin or Lermontov … These are the lines that, like a time machine, are able to transport the reader to the Caspian Sea and reveal to him the unearthly beauty of the majestic mountains!It is true that verse is a harmonious combination of rhymed lines and melodic sounds. In order for a beautiful, sensual work to be born, a person must evolve correctly and grow spiritually.