Uses of Spherical Mirrors in Physics
Uses of Spherical Mirrors
Spherical mirrors are used in several places. Some of them are given below:
– Shaving: A concave mirror is used to enlarge the image.
– Microscope: A convex mirror is used for magnification in a microscope.
– Telescope: The convex mirror is used.
– In Searchlights and Headlights: Concave mirror is used to form the rays in searchlights and headlights, used for different purposes.
– For Rear View: The convex mirror is used in automobiles.
– In Medical Examination (Ophthalmoscope): Doctors use concave mirror for the examination of ear, nose, throat and eyes of patients.
Training programs are approved by the Ministry of Education, but private universities have the opportunity to expand and supplement them. Roughly speaking, the necessary minimum is studied, but it does not end on one topic, as in a state university, but is supplemented by news from the world of the industry, deepening into the professional sphere and practice on the topic. It seems complicated, but the presentation of modern material is very different from the teaching dogmas that were developed twenty years ago.