What are the Advantages of Bacteria
Advantages of Bacteria
- i) Bacteria help to decompose the dead remains of organisms.
- ii) Bacteria can add nitrogenous compounds in soil. In this way they improve the fertility of soil.
iii) Some bacteria are used in manufacturing butter, cheese and yogurt.
- iv) Some bacteria are used in fibers, leather, coffee and tobacco industry.
- v) Some bacteria synthesize vitamin B and K in large intestine.
- vi) Some bacteria are also used as bio-insecticides.
vii) Many bacteria are used to prepare antibiotics and vaccines.
You can choose the difficulty in the settings yourself, and therefore, in order not to knock out the initial interest, you can start with light exercises. For younger students, it is enough to get acquainted with the exercises for subtraction and addition in the range of 10-20. For the elders, there is already division, exponentiation, and even graphs of linear functions. The study of many subjects in practice is always more effective than pure knowledge of theory. So the material is better fixed and remains in the memory.