Write a Short Note on Amoeba
Short Note on Amoeba
- i) Amoeba is simple unicellular organism found in fresh water.
- ii) It cannot be seen with naked eye and can only be seen through microscope.
iii) It keeps on changing its shape due to thin flexible cell membrane.
- iv) Cytoplasm consists of two parts ectoplasm and endoplasm.
- v) Food vacuoles help in digestion of food.
- vi) Contractile vacuoles help in extraction of excess water and wastes.
vii) Gaseous exchange takes place through diffusion.
viii) Movement of amoeba is carried out through finger like projections called pseudopodia.
- ix) It reproduces through binary fission by dividing into two.
Distance learning on the basis of platforms rushed forward, not only outstripping (what happened before ), but also far ahead of all other training centers of this kind that previously existed in the rest of the world. And under the new conditions, the ruling institutions of China (“the party and government”) began to strictly regulate this area. They allowed this kind of activity only to certified and strictly licensed centers, cutting off a lot of non-compliant government requirements.