Write a Short Note on Fertilization of Frog
Short Note on Fertilization of Frog
Structure of Eggs:
- i) Eggs are produced in ovaries present in abdomen.
- ii) Each egg is like a small ball spherical structure having a. One half pigmented part called animal hemisphere.
- One yellowish part due to storage of food or yolk called vegetal hemisphere.
iii) The middle of these two halves is called equator.
- iv) Animal hemisphere contain nucleus of the egg cell.
- v) After the sperm enters the egg, small grayish crescent shaped area called grey crescent is formed on one side of the animal hemisphere close to the equator.
- i) Male sex cells or sperms are produced in a pair of testes during breeding season.
- ii) Female release egg and male release sperm in water where fertilization takes place
iii) This result in formation of zygote. This is called external fertilization.
Only after the reading arouses genuine feelings in you, it is safe to say that this author and this poetry is dear and dear to you. And it is she who will have a positive effect on your psychological and physical condition. Read poetry and develop spiritually!information. Pay attention to these resources: “CodinGame” and “Code Combat”.You can find good courses offline, but it will not be easy: it is expensive and not necessarily useful. It is important to pay attention to the lecturer who will teach you these lectures: you need to select a person who really understands what he is talking about. It is important that in addition to theory, there is a lot of practice.