CSS English Literature Solved MCQs
English Literature Solved MCQs for CSS
Today we are going to share with you the most important Solved MCQ’s for CSS NTS PPSC FPSC & PMS. We have also shared unsolved those MCQ’s which normally comes in test papers. Now Most of our education system goes online due to e-learning advantages like The possibility of lifelong learning and training. Students undergo training independently, in their own mode; they themselves choose the time and place for classes. At your disposal – a lot of subjects that offer a variety of schools or teachers. Your own pace – students study the subject at the speed that suits them, and they can review the material as many times as they need.Anyways, let’s take a look at solved MCQ’s for CSS English Literature.
(1) Shakespeare’s Hamlet is
“A tragedy ”
(2) Earnest Hamingway has written
“Old Man and the Sea”
(3) Who wrote Gulliver’s Travels?
(4) Which of the following is not a dramatist?
(5) Which of the following is not a play by Shakespeare?
“Dr. Faustus ”
(6) E. M. Foster is a
(7) “The Pickwick Papers” is a novel by:
(8) Who wrote “Jane Eyre”?
(9) After whom is the Elizabethan Age named?
(10) What is the name of Wordsworth’s long poem?
(11) A poem mourning someone’s death is called:
(12) Which of the following is not a tragedy written by Shakespeare?
“Merchant of Venice”
(13) Who wrote “The Second Coming”?
“W. B. Yeats”
(14) What period in English Literature is called the “Augustans Age”?
“Early 18th Century”
(15) Which play among the following plays is not blank verse?
(16) Which one of the following writers is not woman?
(17) Who is the villain in “Hamlet”?
(18) Who kills Macbeth in the play “Macbeth”?
(19) Which is the last of Shakespeare’s great tragedies?
(20) Who is the heroine of Shakespeare’s play “Hamlet”?
And in 2008, researchers at Duke University found that reading could be used to treat obesity. They examined 30 obese girls between the ages of 9 and 13. One of them was offered to read the novel “Salvage Lake” – about a girl with excess weight and low self-esteem who is trying to lose weight. The second group read a book where there was no such character, and the third did not read anything at all. As a result, the decrease in body mass index in the first group was almost two times higher than the results of the second and third groups. Scientists linked this to the effect of reading on girls’ motivation. The benefits of reading specific literature have been confirmed in other studies.