TOP 10 Tourist Attractions in Boston | Best Places to Visit in Boston
Best Places to Visit in Boston
1. Stroll through Boston Common City Park and the beautiful Boston Public Garden. Be sure to visit the famous lagoon for a swan boat ride (seasonal).
2. Be sure to visit Fenway Park, the oldest baseball stadium still in use and home of the Boston Red Sox. Tours are available throughout Fenway Park all year round.
3. Follow the Freedom Trail from Boston Commons to Bunker Hill Monument, one of the best ways to visit the city’s many historic sites.
4. Make your trip to Boston unique with a visit to Faneuil Hall Market (also known as Quincy Market), an outdoor market great for shopping and dining
5. Visit famous North Boston. This Italian area is known for its restaurants and historical sites.
6. At the Boston Aquarium, visitors can see sharks, turtles, rays, penguins and even a giant Pacific octopus in their natural setting.
7. Enjoy the many unique shops located on Newbury Street as well as the shops on neighboring Boylston Street.
8. Stop for a beer at the Original Cheers Bar, where the famous TV comedy Cheers was founded (Bull and Finch Pub). Above it is a reproduction of a Hollywood set.
9. Take a day trip to nearby Salem, a historic seaport best known for hosting the infamous 1962 witch trials.
10. Boston is home to prestigious universities such as Harvard and MIT. Visit Cambridge and visit one of the oldest and most beautiful campuses in the US.